- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Labisking Schools.
- Set a good example in interaction with students, staff, parents and the wider community.
- Be able to work cooperatively with other staff.
- Demonstrate high levels of courtesy and politeness to parents, students and visitors.
- Be able to maintain high levels of professional conduct within Staff, Students and parents.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Experience, Skills and Abilities to demonstrate
- Experience of 5 - 10 years and above 30 years old.
- The ability to maintain smooth and efficient administration of the school
- A high level of organisational skills
- A high level of creative thinking.
- Effective communication skills in relating to both adults and children
- An ability to adapt to a dynamic and changing working environment
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to adapt and learn new things.
- Ability to project a good image of the school and attract new learners thereby increasing the population of the school.
- Ability to supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and conducive environment.
- Ability to keep track and be updated on educational policies.
Please note that applicant must live within Canaan Land or Sango-Ota Ogun State and its environs.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Ed./MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 - 10 years