Klinsettee Africa is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to providing sustainable solutions to global needs.
- Manages the front office and all services ensuring that school operational and administrative functions are organized efficiently to meet the needs of the school, staff, students and families
- Develops systems within the school to limit principal/administrator time spent on management/operational work
- Facilitates communication between staff, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars(e.g. Faculty Meetings, Site Council Meetings and other meetings as needed) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform the functions of the position
- Maintains School Budget. Prepares financial budgets and financial reports under the overall direction of the principal/administrator
- Carries out financial analysis and develops improvements to financial procedures as required
- Manages all contractual and related arrangements with regard to building works, maintenance and supplies, cleaning, grounds maintenance, etc., including quality control of contractors' work
- Administers and supervises the maintenance of the physical facilities.
- This position reports to the principal/administrator
- The SAM supervises all non-teaching staff and front office staff
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to supervise staff and manage operational functions. Strong ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently; problem-solve, analyze issues and create action plans. Independent decision-making and ability to interpret policies and laws
- Strong computer proficiency, including competency with Word, Excel and website maintenance
- Comprehensive understanding of the operation of schools and the inter-relationship with the community
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent. Master's Degree in business or equivalent preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience as a Business or Operations Manager with increased level of responsibility is required
- Two (2) to three (3) years supervising staff (including hiring, evaluation, performance management, etc.) is required; four plus (4+) years of increased management experience and supervision of staff is preferred
- Experience with office procedures and accounting or bookkeeping skills required
- Experience in public schools or a business of similar size and complexity required
- Incumbents work in a fast-paced office/school environment and may be required to work extended hours and weekends as needed
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.