A school seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Reviewing financial documents for accuracy.
- Producing the Statement of Financial Position for the school on a termly basis.
- Preparing financial reports for school on monthly basis.
- Receiving payments.
- Supervising tuition management system for the school.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to billing.
- Collating information for delinquent tuition and fees.
- Handling records of incoming receipts, school expenditures and tax liabilities.
- Processes a variety of fiscal information (e.g. accounts payables, accounts receivable, etc.) for the purpose of updating information, ensuring accuracy, and/or authorizing final action in compliance with accounting requirements.
- Reconciling account balances as assigned (e.g. termly closing of accounts receivables, bank statements, purchase orders, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining accurate balances.
- Remitting of statutory tax and payments to the government.
- Handling payroll.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree
- 3-5 years
- Location- Ajah