WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
SCADA/Communication Engineer (Electrical Engineer) must have the following:
- Minimum academic qualification BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction and/ or supervision of turnkey substation
- A project of a similar nature
- Must be present in Nigeria at all times for the duration of the project duration, unless
- Otherwise explicitly agreed
- Well vested in management and supervision of Rehabilitation & Reinforcement of 330/132 kV and 132/33kV Transmission Substations
- Skills and ability to verify if electrical calculations and hypotheses used, construction drawings, diagrams and documents submitted for approval are worked out in accordance with contractual and engineering specifications.
- Familiarity with Pre-Commissioning Tests and Commissioning Upon Works Completion.
- Performs general project management, design review, plan and supervise all Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and all tests carried out by the contractors at site and sign such test reports.