- Responsible for monitoring networks to capture availability/performance/capacity metrics of VSAT customer sites
- To ensure that customer VSAT sites are accurately installed according to laid down standards and specifications.
- Provides 2nd level troubleshooting and repair via technical phone support to VSAT Resellers & End Users, including maintenance of online knowledgebase.
- To keep and maintain ALL Satellite schedules, Options Files, Service Orders and customer premises equipment data records for all customer sites.
- To maintain appropriate support/maintenance log sheets, records, per customer, for accurate support records.
- Design and integration of LAN/WAN systems using VSAT technologies, and WAN IP routing for voice, data, and video.
- Performs specialized duties in support of VSAT Networking, installation, testing, and training of customer and network support personnel in the use of hardware and applicable software.
- Participates in VSAT, VoIP and other-equipment installation, testing, and evaluation to ensure proper operation and compatibility with hardware, software, and operating systems.
- To carry out a routine check up/maintenance on customer sites as may be directed or required.
- To follow up on all support and maintenance agreements with different Satellite Solutions clients and customers.
- Schedules the Satellite projects and monitors progress. Keeps teams on task and within deadlines for all deliverables.
- Writes project summary reports, deliver presentations to management.
- VSAT Technical Training for staff and customers. Responsible for all projects to be completed on time and within budget.