- Present to the customer the latest products, prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information about the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within the showroom.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for the proper display of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the showroom and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Generally office cleaning
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration is required
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Result-Oriented and Highly motivated
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills