Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines annual units and gross- profit plans by implementing sales strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Prepare budgets and defend sales budget expenditure
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for the sales team
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top clients.
- Direct and coordinate sales activities of the organization
- Direct, coordinate and review activities in sales and services, accounting and recordkeeping and in receiving and shipping operations
- Advise consumers on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Develop initiatives to foster and improve customers’ engagement and loyalty
- Represent the company at trade meetings to promote products.
- Plan and direct staffing, training and performance valuation to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Marketing, Advertising, or Communication
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in advertising, marketing, pubic relation, media buying, digital marketing, relationship management is required
- Membership of a professional Institute
- Post-Graduate Degree in marketing may be an advantage
- Must be IT and media-savvy
- Must have good product knowledge
- Possess skills in analyzing competitors’ activities
- Ability to provide or recommend solutions to problems; show flexibility to assume additional responsibilities
- Project management experience and skills, including the ability to set priorities, work to tight and competing deadlines
- Business acumen and understanding of the retail industry
- Have a very good understanding of market dynamics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Power Point and Excel in Particular
- Commercial awareness and business orientation
- The ability to negotiate and to influence others
- A proactive approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and precision in work product
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Self-promotion and confidence
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organization and time management.