IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
- As a Team Lead, Bathroom Consultants you will be required to do the following:
- Building and maintaining rapport with with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement IL Bagno’s core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals.
- Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
- Following the KPN code of ethics and compliance rules
- Doing anything else that will help the Group Head, Sales make excellent decisions for the business.
The Job requires you to have
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of BSc Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a busy sales or customer service environment.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications eg pastel, Oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
- The role reports to the Group Head, Sales