- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries, and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time-bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoices) are delivered within schedule.
- Respond to calls and emails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities (products and services) starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the Beamco SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions, and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external clients electronic software dedicated to Beamco use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news, and projects in the Beamco storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Assist the Sales team to map our product population in each of the customer facilities and prepare for the conduct of surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Support the booking and arrangement of weekly visits of the Sales team to each external client to follow up on business, look for opportunities, and develop relationships with key personnel across various departments.
- Ensure external client visits to the Sales team are pre-planned and well prepared.
- Provide home office anchor support and services (documentation, inter-departmental, telephone, and travel (re)arrangements) to the account executives when they are on a travel assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Relevant work experience in a similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure