Precise Lighting is Nigeria’s leading Lighting retailers of lighting fixtures offering services to both individual and commercial industry. We excel in the provision of lighting solutions, creating unique and innovative lighting themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Precise Lighting Limited.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total lighting solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Utilize sales tools to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, and Persistent. Female preferably.