Personal Responsibility / Performance measures:
- Responsible for generating prospects for all products and services of Intelics Solutions in Nigeria
- Responsible for monthly sales targets across all products
- Responsible for handholding the account till it is transferred to Strategic Account Group Team
- SPANCO Process to be adhered to diligently.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
- Maintaining HOT/WARM/COLD Prospects with through a complete sales cycle in sales reporting software daily.
- Working on Government RFPs, preparing documents, writing technical solution documents as per requirements specified in the RFP Document, submitting all necessary documents, to submit and win the RFPs
- Coordinating with cross functional team in designing and presenting solutions to customers.
- Responsible for Strategic Business Expansion Plan
- Responsible for Coordinating with reporting manager and Sales and Commercial team for rate negotiation and approved agreements.
- Responsible for Expanding existing market and develop new markets through innovative sales strategies.
- Responsible for communicating with Operations for effective Project Planning and Execution.
- Responsible for imparting product and market updates (competition) to cross functional teams.
- Responsible to achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Responsible for Effective Communication of SOW, Proposals, to customer and for Audits.
- Responsible for Costing and Proposals and joint calls with sales team for high value contracts.
- Responsible for tracking customer escalation and its resolution with Operations team.
- Cost saving initiatives for the Business.
- Functions / Day to Day Activities:
- Meeting customers, for SPANCO Sales Process
- Understanding customer requirement, costing and effective proposal sharing with customer.
- Effective communication with customer and cross functional teams
- Assisting customers understand Intelics Solutions products and services to meet customer requirements
- Account management, handling client queries, escalations, etc
- Reporting on sales achievement, projections, daily weekly, monthly sales target vs achievement, etc
- Complying to all norms of Intelics Solutions
Personality Attributes / Traits:
Excellent Communication & Presentation
Willing to take up responsibilities
Sales Man Ship
- Planning & Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive and ability to handle stress
- Process Orientation
- Decision Making
- Conceptual thinking.
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
Qualifications – (Minimum) Qualifications – (Additional - Preferred)
- MBA (Marketing preferred)
- Any Graduate
- Have respective domain expertise in IT and IT Enabled services
- Any project management certifications
- Should have been into sales profession all throughout his/her career
- Should have had proven track record
- Should have demonstrated exceptional sales track record
- Knowledge and Experience required: (Years and Kind of exposure) :
- Age > 30 years
- Should have 3 to 4 years minimum in sales in Nigeria.
- Preferably from Offsite Archival of Physical Documents, Non-Voice BPO, IT Industry in Nigeria
- Exposure to corporate sales only.
- Should have exposure of business planning
- Proven Track record:
- Identification of new accounts
- Independently handling self-sourcing to closure of accounts
- Good networking in the corporates at CXO level