Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited - Our client is a Nigerian owned Engineering Service and Contracting company with over 20 years' experience servicing a wide range of clientele in the Mechanical, Electrical and plumbing engineering space.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and calculating quotations
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for management decision
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Co-coordinating sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Bachelor's Degree in any course with an experiential technical background such as a Mechanical/Electrical engineer, Quantity surveyor or any other technical background.
- Minimum of 5 years' post NYSC experience in sales and marketing of any products
- Experience in facility management would be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial minded with some level of project management
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft word and excel is a pre-requisite and PARTICULARLY, an ability to write excellent letters, proposals unsupervised and make oral presentations flawlessly.
- Candidate must be between 25 and 30years old as at December, 2018Self-starter and Self-motivated.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.