Chupez Newdawn Limited is a major dealer on mobile storage/communication devices. As part of our expansion drive we seek to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Present to the customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information about the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement sales strategy
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Bsc/HND in any of Business Administration, Social sciences and Humanities
- Experience: 2/3 years
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in English (other languages is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Result-Oriented and Highly motivated
- Time management skills
- Negotiation Skills