Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arranging meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company renewable energy products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the accounts/sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management.
- Giving anticipated buying trends back to the management
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of Power and Energy-related services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2C/B2B sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation, Social Media and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role PREFERABLY in the Power & Energy industry.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications enhanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
- Monthly salary and high sales commission.
- Lagos and Abuja