Maygolden Foods is a food processing company mainly involved with sourcing fresh, locally-grown farm produces, processing them into wholesome, convenience food products and distributing the products through efficient and appropriate channels of trade.
Key Outputs Expected of the Position:
- To grow and manage a large pool of repeat customers.
- To achieve sales success, revenue growth, and profitability.
- To create ease of doing business and a strong company reputation in the marketplace.
- To ensure the company maintains competitiveness in the markets it operates.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum qualification of OND
- At least 2+years’ field-sales experience in any industry; and must be:
- Below 29 years of age
- Residing in Lagos.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets/objectives
- Proficient in the use of technology (computer, phone, internet etc.) to drive sales.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Solid Persuasive and Negotiation skills
- Good Planning & Time Management skills
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with minimal supervision
- Problem-Solving Abilities
- Personal Characteristics:
- High sense of Integrity and commitment
- Basic Pay Range: N40,000 – N50,000
- Sales Commission: Available
- Bonus: Available
- Fringe Benefits: Available
Qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs