Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub-distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub-distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve a performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub-distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Should have at least OND
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Lagos
- Applicant must have knowledge of choice work location in Lagos
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with the code SRO-014 as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.