- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Advise real estate clients.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in any field.
- Good marketing skills
- Ability to meet set targets