A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Liaise with and persuade the targeted customer to make reference to our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing a cost-benefit analysis.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Minimum of OND
- 1-3 years experience