- Follow up with current customers to promote the relationship and additional sales of products as well as the collection of due payments within company credit policy.
- Achieve targets (sales and collection) as set with the unit head and the sales manager in accordance with the company’s annual sales plan.
- Relay the image of the company in the best way by advising customers on the best products that satisfy their needs in terms of range as well as stock level.
- Manage the products at the outlets to increase consumer off-take: proper presentation in terms of quality, expiry dates, and display.
- Handle the proper filling of invoices, MRR.
Requirements and Experience:
- University degree: any university degree related to the requested position (Sales rep)
- 4 years of experience (FMCG - Compulsory)
- Salary: 120-200k
- Gender preference - female