- Prospecting for new sales and marketing opportunities
- Achieve growth by hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Build and promote customer relationships.
- Identify potential and emerging markets, while being fully aware of new
- products and competition status
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Follow-up on payment collection.
- Must have previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Must be able to communicate, present sales talk and influence customers positively.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the territory to be covered and resides there.
- Well-organized, responsible and possess problem-solving ability. team player with a high level of dedication.
- Must be able to drive well and possess valid driver’s license.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
Basic salary plus performance-based commission.
This position requires a candidate who possesses a good NCE or OND in the Arts, Social sciences, Education or marketing. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.