- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call
- reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products,
- new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
- reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in
- professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Controls and takes charge of the marketing vehicle
- Ensure the proper usage and maintenance of the marketing vehicle including purchase of fuel,engine oil, routine servicing, etc.
- Use and fill the Log Book assigned to vehicle accurately at all times
- And such other related roles and responsibilities as may be assigned/delegated to in the course of employment.
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years
- HND (preferably Business Admin, Marketing)
- Able to use Microsoft applications (especially Excel)
- Holds a valid driver’s licence
- Between the ages of 30 and 35 (+/- 2 years)
- Has intricate knowledge of Lagos roads
- Ability to interact in Yoruba language will be an added advantage