- The Talent African Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role for a client in the building industry in Nigeria
- This role is responsible for the Sales and Marketing support to the Head of Sales- Managing Director for Colours in Africa which includes but not limited to Retail shops and Commercial sales:
Other duties include
- Create marketing plans geared toward end users for each key product within portfolio, in line with strategy and targets and within budget.
- Relationship management –maintaining relationships with existing customers; Focus on both business growth and client retention.
- Attend to customers’ queries and provide appropriate solutions.
- Market and product research – gathering market and customer information; contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Representing the company at Trade exhibitions and events;
- Advising customers on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Providing regular and accurate reports as required;
- Regular self-appraisal of sales targets with a view to exceed such targets; develop business strategies and achieve performance targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of prospects needs and requirements;
- Develop strategies and deliver excellent sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Supporting the SHOP MANAGER and other colleagues.
- Any other duties that may be prescribed from time to time.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.