Corporate Styles seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
The major roles/responsibilities of a Sales Representative are highlighted below which are;
- Engage with the customer in order to fully understand their needs and then provide the appropriate help and support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on clothing and accessory range, best fit and measuring services ensuring that the customer experience is pleasurable and their needs are fully met.
- Always check to see if there is anything else the customer may need, making suggestions for complimentary purchases e.g. buying a suitable tie with a shirt or cufflinks as appropriate.
- Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases. To be professional and polite to customers and always thank them for their custom.
- Efficiently and politely manage after-sales service via telephone and letter, ensuring that the customer’s request or problems are resolved in line with company policy.
- Disseminate the information as regards customers’ problems and complaints.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategies/methods by maximizing tremendous sales.
- Supplies the Head Office with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products.
- The role is for strictly OND & NCE Candidates with complete certificate
- Basic Salary (30,000)
- Good communication skills
- Proven work experience as a sales rep/ customer service staff.
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working
- Likes to be around people and has an empathy with people
- Not speaking rudely to ANY customer, no matter the case.