- You will be responsible for the sales of the products to the dealer and B2B segments.
- This position is based in Abuja, Nigeria; however, the job may require travel around the country.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet minimum requirements for this position.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience selling either construction chemicals or to the construction industry is preferred.
- Experience selling to the open market/ dealer markets is required.
- Strong leadership skills, organization and planning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as formal presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Adaptability – must be able to fit into a multi-cultural environment
- Client relationship building skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.