Reporting to Sales Manager
- To present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers in Lagos territory.
- To perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- To establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- To reach out to customer leads through calling and other means of communications.
- To expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- To achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- To analyze the territory and market’s potentials, track sales and status reports
- To supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- To keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- To continuously improve through feedback
- Pay more attention to the selling of Devana Schnapps in your territory and ensure it is popular among competing brands including any new product coming up in near future.
- Ensure set territory monthly targets are met and breakdown of same to all customers.
- Ensure you communicate verbally to the head office of any development in the market on regular basis before end of month report.
- Regularly keep all relevant records on customer performances
- Attend to customers’ orders and relay same to head office and follow up deliveries within 24 hours where goods are available.
- Liaise with head office Accountant on all payments to the company by the customers.
- Ensure good supervision of sales merchandiser working with you and avoid pasting materials in open places in your territory.
- Ensure your sales van is in good and neat condition at all times and vehicle documents.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- At least 1 year of experience
- Not more than 30.
- Must have drivers' license,
Salary: #90000- #100000