A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To recruit and screen top notch inbound candidates for Field Sales Representative (FSR) role who will be on boarded
- by the Sales training team. To work closely with sales training as well as TZ sales management to deliver projected FSR headcount.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the preparation, approval and publication of FSR job adverts, aligned to the recruitment process.
- Coordinate screening and interview process by scheduling interviews, and lead the FSR interview process.
- Effectively use requisite recruitment tools during recruitment process.
- Prepare a shortlist of candidates to be trained.
- Invite to training all the selected candidates from the
- shortlist Improved inbound profile
- Productivity targets met in month 1
- FSR Retention rates double
- On time closure of recruitment as per process.
- Deliver headcount as per Opco Projections.
- Update Recruitment and training dashboard for recruitment
- sections and make sure it is always updated.
- Plan for quarterly screening dates and communicate those
- dates to OpCo at the beginning of each quarter
- Provide continuous screening updates to the recruitment
- and training team and Sales Opco team.
- Prepare end of recruitment report and share it with Sales
- OpCo and Trainers.
- Conduct handover to the training team as soon as the
- recruitment and selection process for each region is over.
- OpCo understands value of the recruiting role
- Leadership team can readily quote key results in productivity and retention
- Motivated and disciplined team
- Participate in monthly Core Team Meetings and monthly Performance Review Meetings to discuss
- delivery on sales headcount and training, input into
- the identification and resolution of operational problems
- Communicate daily with the Senior Direct Sales
- Trainer to provide the necessary updates on ongoing training activities to highlight problem areas
- Develop and maintain relationships with sales training team members to ensure business continuity and smooth running of operations
- Engage with sales team, customers, authorities,councilors and elective representatives in villages to develop and maintain relationships Support the collaboration across recruitment and training teams in other OpCos to understand and resolve problems on the ground
- Relationships result in business advocates and business opportunities
- Field Sales
- Representative performance improvement.
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree in Public
- Administration, Human Resources or
- any other related field
- 2 years experience in Direct sales or recruitment
- 3 years experience in Direct Sales or recruitment.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Managerial and Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of methodologies in Direct Sales
- Relationship management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Generic Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Networking skills
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Team player
- Work under pressure
Required to work out in the field, therefore significant travel is required
Willing to work extended hours. Willingness to work on weekends and sometimes public holidays
I have reviewed and determined that this role description accurately reflects the position
Manager signature Date Employee signature Date
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the role described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to perform the work. Rather,they are intended only to describe the general nature of the role.