- Understand and implement company set objectives, and targets agreed upon with line manager and head of sales.
- Identify potential prospective customers through aggressive fund mobilization with the ultimate purpose of ensuring enduring long term loyalty of customers.
- Discipline and ability to work extensively, and for long hours.
- Be a strategic partner for the team lead and the Sales team on strategy and planning.
- Coordinate and manage customers' requests and expectations through liaising with respective departments of the company to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop a strong flowing pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Ability to deliver the numbers.
- Very good command of both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ensure compliance with both company regulations and industry standards on all transactions and activities.
- Daily report of all activities and sales to the team lead.
- Participate, when required, in all group and company activities.
- Minimum of HND in a marketing related field of study
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of sales mechanics and strategies