HR-on-Wheels - Our client, a leading player in the retail industry, is looking to hire qualified and competent individuals to fill the position above.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Schedule and following through on calls with prospective clients and current customers.
- Offer support to the marketing department and taking initiatives to support systematic and disciplined distribution of company products.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships and helping customers identify the product of their needs.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships and providing assistance to customers by answering questions, addressing concerns as well as advising on products or appropriate purchase options.
- Developing strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Informing prospective and old customers of current promotions and discounts on company products.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in target sales activities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite tools (Word, Excel etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasion Skills.
- Ability to Manage Time.
- Ability to Meet and/or Exceed Sales Quotas.
- Presentation Skills.
- Candidates who live in Ikeja or its environs are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.