Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
- The role is focused purely on business growth, sales and account management. it is suited for people who are versatile and who can exploit their exceptional proactive skills with effective and successful results.
Responsible to: Head, Business Growth
- Developing new business relationships, generating and negotiating new income for ECSCORP
- Presenting ECSCORP to potential clients, through direct communication by arranging meetings and telephone calls and emails
- Creating and being accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following ECSCORP procedure
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Effectively interact with other departments including technology group, business planning and other projects
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting companies and collecting competitor intelligence to best design solution
- Ensuring ECSCORP remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Coordinating with members of other departments of the company to make sure the project meets the strategic and business goals of the company
- Strategy and planning
- Provide the Strategy and Proposition team with analytical support for strategic decisions, through the provision of options and recommendations for potential solutions to the key issues and changes faced by the business
- Assist with the design, plan and oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Consult with stakeholders across the business and advisory division to win support for recommendation and decisions taken
- Develop growth strategy for our ecommerce businesses
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
Requirements & Person Specification
- You must be an inspiration to your colleagues; tenacious, self driven and highly motivated onment
- Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
- Must have at least 2.2 in a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Personnel skills & proficiencies:
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close deals’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc
- Ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations/ proposals to meet clients needs Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all business opportunities to ECSCORP are captured and explored
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage, Support is available by the COO and CEO for complex and large pitches and strategies
- As a representative of ECSCORP at every point in time, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.