Locations: Agbani, Awgu, Enugu, Nsukka
Applicants should be resident in the city of choice.
The remuneration package is competitive and performance-based. There is the possibility for growth within the organization based on performance and results.
- Sales of all Impact Water products through door knocking, group presentations and contract/partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
- Impact Water is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with an aptitude for selling.
- Additional Competencies Required include:
- Age: 25 – 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
- Ability to work with little supervision
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge