- Responsible for sales activities through close in an assigned neighborhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in the final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighborhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firm's products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open a new account; revive dormant accounts.
- Minimum of SSCE/NCE, National Diploma.
- Not older than 35years.
Experience & Training
- Any combination of experience, education, and training relevant to the position are eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Lagos Island
- Ketu/Mile 12
- Sango, Agege
- Ajegunle and Mowe) Lagos
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.