Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly report of sale and marketing activities in South West Region.
- Build up customer clientele base by constantly prospecting new customers and maintaining old ones.
- Keeping close watch on competitors activities, strategizing ground-breaking and reactionary plans
- Collate and analyze customer feedback and report same as Team Lead to Management.
- Develop opportunities in local and international market for Jet Fuel and work towards controlling total market share for Asharami Synergy.
- Develop reports on future trends and potentials to explore
- Ensure the team’s timely delivery of good quality products to customers
- Ensure that the team’s collection of receivables is according to specified credit limit.
- Monitor delivery process to ensure that payments from customers are received as at when due.
- Process Sales & Marketing related internal approvals, invoices and other relevant paperwork.
- Attend to ad-hoc duties as advised by Line Manager
- Maintain proper & orderly documentation/filing for all internal &external clients
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- A proven degree in any relevant institution and a drive to succeed.
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience in sales/marketing role
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good interpersonal and people skill
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Good reporting skills
- Personality Traits:
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries.