Brookstone is a full-service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
- The Marketing & Sales Manager is a very skilled and adaptive manager who can balance creative thinking and financial accountability, strategic planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture, and discipline
- They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and partners making strong communication and reporting skills are a must have
- The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Manager is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget.
- Are you an innovative and creative real estate marketing and sales manager who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects?
- Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming?
- Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play?
- If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team in Lagos, Nigeria, and we’d love to hear your story.
The Marketing & Sales Manager has two main functions:
- Firstly, they are responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing, and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of a luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria
- Secondly, they will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- The Marketing & Sales Manager is both “magic and logic” – they think creatively, present their ideas clearly, make things happen, and can build and lead marketing and sales teams to perform at a high level.
Accountabilities and Actions
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
- Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
- Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several competing and conflicting initiatives.
- Strong culture builder.
- The sense of humor and a hard worker.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
- Experience in luxury residential real estate sales & marketing in Ikoyi/Victoria Island.
- Must have sales of Real Estate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant work experience is required.
- Demonstrated success leading marketing and sales of luxury/ultra-luxury residential real estate developments.
- Direct leadership and management experience within the real estate project marketing and sales industry.
- Extensive background in creating, leading, and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
- An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each
- Extensive experience in strategic planning.
- Strong leadership, training, and management skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
- Have you worked in a sales and marketing role for a luxury residential development in Victoria Island or Ikoyi?
- Do you have 5+ years of real estate sales experience?
- Have you created a marketing feasibility report or a comprehensive market analysis for a residential or commercial development?
- Have you sold N500m-N1B+ in the property before?
- Have you helped a buyer originate a mortgage before?
- Have you been the driving force behind the creation of marketing materials such as a brochure or website?
- Are you well versed in the legalese of real estate agreements including purchase and sale agreements, deed of assignments, etc.?
- Why do you want to work in real estate sales and marketing?
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.