This position reports to the Chief Business Development Ofﬁcer and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including promoting the company's existing brands, introducing new products to prospective clients, generating unique selling propositions, creating engagement-worthy advertisements, emails and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies and building a sales plan.
The position is open to candidates from all
geopolitical zones in Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a highly successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Develop an ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with IT team to innovatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Generate unique selling propositions and market research to identify potential customers, customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- HND or Bachelors Degree and a minimum of one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.