Salpha Energy: is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 1-5 years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.