GigaLayer is empowering businesses and individuals with tools and services to support their online presence. We are doing this by building a foundation of incredible technology & design in the hosting industry and most importantly we are just getting started.
We are consistently faced with the unexpected. That’s why we have never been afraid to reinvent ourselves, and embraces change. Our success is the result of our talented employees taking big risks. What has stayed the same for the last 4 years, is our dedication to outstanding customer service and the values on which GigaLayer was built: trust, security, integrity, quality, respect and commitment to service.
About the position:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our mouth and eyes on the right channel to our customers. You will be responsible for maximising our sales exponential, crafting and implementing sales plans with the management.
You will be responsible for driving the numbers, executing our growth plans and watching over our numbers. We are looking for he/she that can help us sell Ice to an Eskimo.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and ensure strong presence in the market.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by staying constantly in contact with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Our requirements.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.