A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Speak/deal with dissatisfied customers or entertain high profile client. Customer service skills is required.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Analyze current trends to set future sales goals.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.