TVU Networks is a global technology and market leader in IP-based live video solutions. TVU’s solutions help transform broadcasters’ SDI-based operations to an IP-based infrastructure.
- TVU drastically lowers the cost of live video transmission using IP technology so that TV channels can create and deliver more content to viewers on TV or the Internet. TVU’s culture is open and fast-paced. You will be interacting with executives on a daily basis. If you are looking for a big and staid company culture, we are not it. We want self-starters who are constantly in front of customers and don’t take no for an answer.
- Are you an ambitious and high-energy sales executive passionate about technology and the TV industry and looking to join the hottest IP video company? If yes, we want to talk to you!
- Television media industry is undergoing major changes as we transition to IP video. TVU Networks, based in Silicon Valley, is the hottest company leading that transition. We are looking for proven sales professionals to join our international sales team as full-time Sales Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Global Sales the Sales Manager is a demanding and rewarding position with responsibility for driving sales in the region. The ideal candidate is a creative and dynamic sales professional that understands the TV landscape in the regional and local market, but more importantly, knows how to listen and build trust with customers.
- Actively visit customers, including TV stations, online media, production companies, and law enforcement organizations.
- Assume a lead role in all major sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Build and manage distribution channel and develop partnerships in the region.
- Evangelize customers and partners to build the highest confidence, trust, and loyalty for TVU Networks
- Ensure that all required reporting is accurate and received in a timely manner.
- Provide sales data as required to senior management detailing achieved and pipeline revenue, together with a full list of account prospects.
- Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Will have a proven track record as a Sales Executive of hitting pre-determined sales revenue and margin targets.
- Skilled, capable and effective at conducting C-level meetings and negotiations with customers.
- Working knowledge of broadcast system requirements and ability to acquire and apply technical knowledge and understanding within a fast moving commercial environment.
- Have a valid passport, and be prepared to undertake worldwide travel
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Use of Salesforce for effective sales management
- Quick to understand the technical requirement
- Highly organized with good time management, working to deadlines and set targets
- Achieving commercial targets and objectives
- Must be highly experienced in solution selling (3 years plus ideally) which could be in Broadcast Technology, IT and/or Telecoms.
- Passion for the Media industry is imperative.
- Well practiced in tailoring a sales strategy for each account.
- Highly customer-focused, relationship-driven and able to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of clients whilst meeting the commercial needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will also have these additional traits:
- Character and stature to gain confidence and trust
- High integrity
- Great communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritize effectively
- Culturally empathetic
- Attention to detail