Dilos food Nigeria Ltd is a full indigenous company which specializes in the production of snacks in Nigeria. The company is interested in both Sales managers with good experience in sales within the FMCG space with established companies.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Building good working relationships with clients
- Understanding the needs of your business customers
- Research the market, related products and trends
- Present the company’s products in a structured professional way to the open markets
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls
- Arrange meetings with potential new business customers and the company
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Check the quantities of products on display and in stock at customer’s end
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Managers will be required to head a team of professional sales executive to effectively carry out sales business within a particular territory.
3-5 years experience in sales within the FCMG and packaged goods industry.
Salary is considerably competitive, a commission is also paid and the rate is calculated as a % total sales made within a monthly period.
Candidates to note that company is located in Victoria Island and consider proximity.