Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
- The Sales Manager systematically develops supports and implements growth strategies to achieve or exceed bookings targets for Nigeria, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea. Opportunities can range from targeted competitive displacement, to a specific industry application, to a defined market segment. Engaging with customers and the local sales organization represented by the LBP under his responsibility will in all cases be essential for successful execution of the job function.
- Lead Pressure Management Business Unit for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives as required in support of the PRM Middle East & Africa business plan
- Direct, Develop, Collaborate with and support sales team and LBPs in the region
- Develop and implement sales and service strategies for the region that deliver above market growth rates
- Develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base
- Analyze and develop plans with sales team to increase demand for service and solutions
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans
- Work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Take a pro-active role in defining strategies for winning projects as well as supporting project pursuit activities to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for PRM Business Unit
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of PRM Business Unit and Emerson Automation Solutions
- Maintain updated opportunity list in CRM
- Conduct STO and Site Plan activities to maximize aftermarket potential at critical sites
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends
- Maintain record of business activity as per Emerson record retention policy
- Uphold Emerson values & ensure safety in all the activities involved.
- To be considered for this role you will have technical sales experience within the Oil & Gas industry, specifically with Mechanical Instrumentation.
- You will have exposure to and experience in dealing with the NOCs & IOCs in Nigeria & surrounding countries.