BDO Management Consulting Limited is a division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. We have been engaged by our major client who is looking to engage suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position above.
- Build customers' relationships, through the promotion and sales of company's products and brands;
- Define, manage and monitor annual budgets with customers in alignment with Company's strategy;
- Identify business opportunities and new customers through keeping a comprehensive understanding of the market, competition, alternative products and consumer trends;
- Assure a consistent service to customers through an efficient interaction with other commercial areas of the company such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Pricing and Product Quality, IKAM’s;
- Negotiate with customers while building strong communication and relationships at all levels within the clients’ company: purchaser, indoor/outdoor sales people, marketing, operations;
- Participate actively in all transversal processes in Navigator contributing to discussions, innovation, both on the commercial topics and also in other operational or strategical levels.
- A Degree or Master's (preferable) in Management, Sales, Marketing or related areas. MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or marketing functions in dynamic markets
- Achievement orientation and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Business acumen
- Negotiation, impact and influence skills;
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.