- Manage the daily operations of the store ensuring sales goals are met, policies & procedures are followed, and superior customer service is delivered
- Supervise retail staff including but not limited to hiring, firing, disciplinary action, commendations, evaluations, scheduling, and training
- Ensure store is opened and closed in accordance with company policy
- Ensure the safety of all customers, employees, and visitors
- Supervise staff ensuring all customers are greeted and their needs are met while on the retail floor or shooting range
- Mentor and train staff members in accordance with company policies
- Provide guidance with customer disputes, pricing errors, cash handling, security, range concerns, stocking, etc.
- Ensure proper protocol is followed to guarantee that the store is opened and closed with fully stocked and faced shelves
- Ensure staff is keeping work area clean and organized at all times
- Listen to staff concerns and implement improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Work with the management team to ensure sales goals are met and margins are maintained
- Advanced knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, and goals
- Master operation of retail equipment -- cash registers, inventory scanners, telephones, paging system, and range equipment
- Thorough knowledge of the facilities security policy and procedures
- Master operations, demonstration, and explanation of merchandise -- Understand and be proficient in restricted and non-restricted sales, refunds/returns, etc.
- Stay current on product knowledge.
- Dress appropriately for position adhering to the company’s dress code
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Education:
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- 3 - 5years’ experience in retail, required preference in the clothing business
- Ability to meet & exceed sales goals -- proven Sales Success
- Ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate a staff
- Great Customer Service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and telephone protocol.
- A high degree of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Candidate must have a minimum of H. Nd, B.Sc. Qualification
- AGE – (32 – 38YEARS OLD)
- CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE (Gbagada, Ogudu, Omole, Lekki and its Environs)
- SALARY (N50,000 TO N100,000) Negotiable based on proven years of experience.