A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The role will be responsible for developing the revenue and growth of our businesses in Nigeria and ultimately improving company market position and brand.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell to yield profitable output.
- The key purpose of the Sales Manager will be to improve the Company’s market position and to achieve financial growth through sales of company products. This includes identifying business opportunities, good networks in all sectors of the economy and building key customer relationships. Maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions will be essential. Being able to identify and fully maximize large opportunities to improve company profit margin is very crucial to this role.
- Develop a sales-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales promoting company Brand.
- Facilitate driving the sales of company products to be able to compete effectively in an increasingly competitive market
- Acquire new orders by identifying potential customers and networking with potential stakeholders from various segments in all sectors of the economy relevant to company Product.
- Deliver excellent product presentations to drive sales of company products to key stakeholders
- Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards and develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong commercial and sales background, preferably in industry
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a highly related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar role combined with experience in selling
- Must have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Proven experience attracting large sales opportunities.
- Should have established contacts and relationships within the business’s industry
- Active car driver with own car.
- Be an outstanding communicator, with strong negotiating and persuasion skills
- An excellent appreciation of the Nigerian skill development and education landscape, industry, and political nuances will be preferable.
- Ability to make highly effective, high-level presentations to all clients (internal & external)
- Strong market research and sales skills
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management