- To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance with applicable SOP's and policies.
- To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train the team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of the team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of the team.
- To develop a new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B & B2C Sales.
- Bachelors in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in the similar product line of specialty hygiene chemicals.
- Must have handled minimum 2 direct reports at managerial level.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.