SimplyLog is creating a modern, intuitive, and efficient maintenance management system that is proven to simplify the maintenance workflow process. Our CMMS is mobile-first, collaborative, and rated highly in ease of use. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures. As a startup, we're flexible, agile, and love to learn! The sales role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The role is often our customer’s first experience with SimplyLog you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
- Perform sales Meetings; live demonstrations; prepare proposals; follow up; etc.
- Prepare and work according to a sales forecast for each year
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Business development – partner with companies to sell the product (resellers/ distributors)
- Review payments process and promote the schedule
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to work with MS-Office tools: Word/ Excel/ Outlook
- Creative ideas for increasing sales
- Multi-Tasking and fast delivery
- Good time management and priorities settings