Our client is a distributor of top quality products in the adhesives, sealants and silicone market in Nigeria, with two major brands.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven presentation skills, client relationship, emphasizing excellence, energy level, negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, motivation for sales.