Job ID: 70597
For more than 170 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide. Orders totaled €85,7 billion and revenue was €83 billion in fiscal 2017. We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office
- Systematically analyze and early identify market and customer trends for relevant business.
- Conduct market, competitor and customer analyses for strategy development and tactical sales.
- Create strategic marketing concepts for each product incl. positioning in market and towards competition.
- Evaluate the performance of the sales workers
- Represent Siemens at Trade associations, conventions and meetings to promote products
- Provide quotation and conduct contract negotiations, incl. systematic documentation and communication of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned volume of new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin.
- Timely and complete provision of the requisite inputs for processing proposals as well as conducting the LoA process for all binding proposals to ensure high proposal quality that entails minimum risks.
- Frequent visits to the decision-makers of our customers and business partners to cultivate relationships (preliminary acquisition)
- Sales of PD/DF equipment with specific customers
- Sales Consulting
- Sales support/Administration
- Experience in power supply business.
- Experience in sales activities.
- Team supervisory experience
- Intercultural experience in cooperation with internal and external parties desirable