- The role of a Sales Manager is to drive sales. This will entail working with members of the sales team towards converting leads and closing deals.
- The Sales Manager will set goals, create a roadmap of territories to be covered and oversee meeting up client needs while working with other units and senior management to ensure actualization of sales objectives.
Follow up on generated leads to ensure conversion.
- Client management and retention, including follow up on outstanding invoices and receivables.
- Daily sales generation and follow up on customers' order.
- Set sales goals and create a roadmap of grounds to be covered.
- Constant review with partners to ensure items are in stock.
- Analyze statistics and determine product/service preferences.
- Determine performance improvement strategies by monitoring consumer trends.
- Generate sales tactics to suit varying customer demands.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development units to prepare and participate in presentations aimed at pitching for business across predetermined locations.
- Work with other units to manage service/contract negotiations.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Organize cold calls to prospects, clients, and events.
- Prepare proposal and quotations for the provision of total home solutions.
- Achieve assigned monthly quota as established by Senior Management.
- Take up such other duties, functions, and services as may be required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Track record of sales and achievement of sales quota. Posses good negotiating skills to ensure persuasion and adequate sales consummation.
- Understanding of home improvement and service sector.
Educational & Proficiency Level:
- B.Sc in the relevant business discipline.
- Relevant work experience.
- Spoken and written proficiency in English
- Ability to work with Microsoft packages (word, excel, powerpoint etc.)
- Agile, self-driven, ambitious, team player, independent and ability to multitask.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.