- The ideal candidate, who will be reporting to the Regional Manager, will be responsible for managing the sates of the company's products within a defined geographic area or set of customers, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the identification of objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Build customers' relationships, through the promotion and sales of the company's products and brands;
- Define, manage and monitor annual budgets with customers in alignment with Company's strategy;
- Identify business opportunities and new customers by keeping a comprehensive understanding of the market, competition, alternative products and consumer trends;
- Assure a consistent service to customers through an efficient interaction with other commercial areas of the company such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Pricing and Product Quality, IKAM’s;
- Negotiate with customers while building strong communication and relationships at all levels within the clients’ company: purchaser, indoor/outdoor salespeople, marketing, operations;
- Participate actively in all transversal processes in Navigator contributing to discussions, innovation, both on the commercial topics and also in other operational or strategical levels.
- A Degree or Master's (preferable) in Management, Sales, Marketing or related areas. MBA is a plus
- Experience in sales or marketing functions in dynamic markets
- Achievement orientation and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Business acumen
- Negotiation, impact and influence skills;
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.