LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise sales representatives to ensure business growth
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or Applied Sciences
- Minimum of 3years working experience in the same role and minimum of 5years working experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Industry experience in technology sales is an advantage
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to initiate and deliver new deliver projects
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.